What is the benefits?
- Stimulates plant enzymes and increase their production.
- Acts as an organic catalyst in many biological processes.
- Stimulates growth and proliferation of desirable micro-organisms in soil
- Enhances plant’s natural resistance against diseases and pests.
- Stimulates root growth, especially vertically and enable better uptake of nutrients.
- Increases root respiration and root formation.
- Promotes the development of chlorophyll, sugars and amino acids in plants and aid in photosynthesis.
- Increases vitamin and mineral content of plants.
- Thickens the cell walls in fruits and prolongs storage time.
- Increases germination and viability of seeds.
- Stimulates plant growth (higher biomass production) by accelerating cell division, increasing the rate of development in root systems and increasing the yield of dry matter.
- Increases the quality of yields; improves their physical appearance and nutritional value.
- Improves and optimizes the uptake of nutrients and water by plants.
- Increases buffering properties of soil.
- Acts as natural chelator for metal ions under alkaline conditions and promote their uptake by the roots.
- Becomes rich in both organic and mineral substances essential to plant growth.
- Retains water soluble inorganic fertilizers in the root zones and reduces leaching.
- Possesses extremely high cation-exchange capacities.
- Legumes help in fixing nitrogen in the soil through their roots. This function cannot be carried out well without phosphorous which boost the development of the roots.
- The substances required for the formation and development of genes cannot perform well without the availability of phosphorous. The transfer of the genes from one generation to the next is only possible when phosphorous is available.
- Plants that have access to enough phosphorous have the ability to resist diseases because all their parts are well developed and grow quickly. Plants grown using hydroponics are supplied with enough phosphorous to ensure they grow well.
How is using,
The product, in accordance with the intended use and location, must be in contact with the ground in granular form and mixed with the soil. It can also be applied to the root region of the plant by dissolving it in water or it can be applied by spraying.
. During the soil preparation process; The soil prepared for sowing is seeded with a seeder or hand, and then lightly mixed with the product.
. In the tree of the trees; It is used with strip or tape application. It is applied to the soil in the form of a circle or strip to the projections of the plant and is mixed with the soil by light processing.
In the field and outdoor vegetable growing; It is again applied to the root regions of the plants in the form of bands or strips and mixed with the soil.
Total Organic Matter 20%
Total Organic Carbon 5%
Humic & Fulvic Acid 20%
Total Fulvic Acid 2%
Total Organic Nitrogen 1 %
Water Soluable 5%
Total Sulfur 5%
Maximum Moisture 20
Total Nitrogen 8%
Water Soluable Phosphoruous 21%
Water Soluable Zinc 1%
Download Catalog – Magic Leon Granular NPK Organo Dap 8-21+TE (0 downloads) (Members Only)